for new users

hello guys am new here , please i wanna know how it works , how can i reach level 2 or more , what they platform is all about etc :smiley: :laughing:

8 Likes

Hey welcome.

The Governance Forum takes care of discussions about Governance in Shimmer and IOTA. If you want to change something or propose something concerning the Protocols, you can start a discussion here, maybe in #shimmer-governance-proposals, and see how others perceive this proposal.

With enough support from others, this can emerge into a governance vote amongst all token holders and a change in the network,

We have a guide that describes the procedure: READ FIRST - Shimmer governance guide

The whole process of Governance is explained in our Wiki: Shimmer Governance | Shimmer Wiki

Please ask further questions if you want to know more!

16 Likes

OK, I just gave some ideas as a reply to a poll, maybe wasnt the right way. Learning the system here.

1 Like

Great Project, great job! Love iota & shimmer

1 Like

it seems I need to publish post to achieve level 1 trust? Is it true?

Same question as above

What about level 1? How can i update?

Here is the explainer: READ FIRST - Shimmer governance guide

No it should work without posting. Here is the way how to reach the level READ FIRST - Shimmer governance guide

1 Like

I don’t know if it was a good idea :sweat_smile:. It will be full of spam

2 Likes

It‘s also my first post and I finally made it to this forum because of the Zealy quest. I‘m still confused about how to achieve Trust Level 1 and if it‘s really necessary to post something I assume there will be a lot of nonsense popping up.

2 Likes

Yeah, it is not necessary to post something, just read minimum 3 posts and spend 25 minutes reading

8 Likes

could it be that post just update stats of profile and that is the reason why people assume that it is a requirement?

2 Likes

I do not understand how reading time is counted. Maybe it is just a lag, but spend a lot of time reading topics and it shows only less than 1 minute time :smiley:

2 Likes

There seems a bit of a lag - you got a fantastic one hour reading time now!

3 Likes

I love what you are doing here guys. This is amazing community

3 Likes

Hello amaizin comunity… :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle:

4 Likes

hello team, im newbie too lol

2 Likes

Good to be here, quality content and great insights.

3 Likes

hello mate welcome to us

2 Likes