How to come to Trust Level 1

I wonder if I`d have to open three totally new topics in order to get trust level 1 or are three answers or comments sufficient in this regard?
Somebody knows more?

25 Likes
3 Likes

Hey, you have already reached Trust Level 1, which gives you the “basic user” role, while Trust Level 0 is the “new user.”
Trust levels are based on reading time for different topics in the forum, not on “creating” topics.

18 Likes

ok but how can i reach level 2 or more

4 Likes

Level 2 is reached by more activity, reading more topics here etc, this is the requirement for Level 2:

11 Likes

i finished the steps but can t see my level in my profile. i need it for zealy

4 Likes

Thanks for the info Phylo!

1 Like

where is my level profile?

1 Like

Use the “Expand” function to see your trust level.

9 Likes

Get to trust level 1 by…

• Entering at least 5 topics
  • Reading at least 30 posts
  • Spend a total of 10 minutes reading posts
5 Likes

Is this a suggestion on how to change the requirements for the TL1 Level?

Because these are the current settings:

8 Likes

Sorry for the misinformation. I read this from the link posted by TGCE above. But it was apparently outdated information. Thank you very much for the correction!

3 Likes

How does one enter topics? just by reading them or replying to comments? Brand new here. thnx

2 Likes

The same question… Trying to understand how it all works in here… Can see any trust lvl yet

2 Likes

It looks like there is a small lag between updating stats. Especially time spent reading.
Tust level: basic user. Is it equal to level 1?

1 Like

I am even can’t see the line where is my Trust level should be… Don’t understand what to do

2 Likes

I have same issue. In stats it show that I spent 26m reading, 7 topics, over 100 posts, etc. But trust level is not shown at all

Update: after first post it appeared. It seems it have requirement to post 1 message too.

3 Likes

Okay i will try and hope i am reaching the next level.

1 Like

I’m having same issue. Hopefully this does the trick.

2 Likes

Just trying to find my away around. A lot of information.